Hello Guys, Did you know that that you can now Share Airtime from Airtel to any other Network? Yes of Course, you can now Share Airtime from Airtel to any other Network with Stress.
This Service has been in existence for quite some time now but only few knows it. But in today’s article I will give you the full guidelines on How to Transfer Airtime from Airtel to Other Network, Which Means that you can actually transfer Airtime from Airtel to MTN, Airtel to Glo and Airtel to 9mobile.
Before we continue, I want you to know that this service from Airtel to transfer Airtime to other Network is called Me2U. And for you to be able to use Me2U on Airtel to Transfer Airtime to other network, You need to change your default PIN if you haven’t done so before.
How to Change Default Pin on Airtel
To change your default pin on Airtel
- Dial *432# and send
- Reply with 3 to change your default Pin
- Enter the default Pin which is 1234
- Enter and Confirm your New Pin
- Lastly your Pin will be Changed Successfully
Or You can Alternatively send an SMS to *432# with the Text “PIN <Default Pin> <New Pin> For example “PIN 1234 1973” to 432. If You have changed your Default Pin Successfully, follow the steps below to Transfer Airtime from Airtel to another Network.
How to Transfer Airtime from Airtel to Other Network
To Transfer Airtime from Airtel to Other Network,
- Dial *432#
- Reply with 2 to Transfer Airtime
- Select Airtime to Others by replying with 2.
- Enter the Non Airtel Beneficiary Number
- Type in the Amount you Wish to Transfer
- Enter your PIN
- Finally you have successfully transferred Airtime from your Airtel Line to another Network.
That’ll be all for now friends, I hope you enjoyed the Tutorials on How to Transfer Airtime from Airtel to Other Network. Don’t forget to Share this Post with your Friends.