Telegram is a Messaging App just like WhatsApp and few other Apps but Telegram becomes the Boss of them all in many Aspects.
Telegram announced many mind blowing features few months back which are very good, but this month Telegram announced more better Features. Well in this Article I’ll give the Full Features of Telegram November 2019 Update and How to Update your Telegram App.
Telegram New Update Features for November 2019.
- Scheduled Messages
• Hold the ‘Send’ button and select ‘Schedule Message’ to automatically send something at a specified time.
• Schedule reminders for yourself in the ‘Saved Messages’ chat.
• Get a notification when any of your scheduled messages are sent.
- Custom Cloud Themes
• Customize your app’s appearance by choosing unique colors from the color wheel for the ‘Mono’ and ‘Dark’ themes.
• Сreate new themes based on your color and wallpaper choices.
• Share your themes with other users via links.
• Update your theme for all its users when you change something.
- New Privacy Settings and More
• Choose who can find you on Telegram when they add your number to their phone contacts.
• Send a single 😁, 😧, 😡, 💩, 😢 or 😮 to check out what’s new in the animated emoji department.
- Better search and improved support for Android 10
- Improved search. When searching for messages in a chat, tap on the number of results to view them as a list.
• Various interface improvements.
• Better support for Android 10.
- Improved media playback and sharing in 5.12.1• Listen to podcasts and audio tracks longer than 20 minutes at 2x speed.
• Resume playback from where you left off when watching long videos and listening to long audio tracks.
• Search for items in the current folder when attaching files or music.
• Tap and hold on chats when sharing from other apps to send to several recipients.
• Hold on the Archive folder to mark all archived chats as read.
How to Activate Scheduled Message on Telegram
Hold the ‘Send’ button in any chat and select ‘Schedule Message’ to automatically send things at a specified time in the future (DeLorean not included).
How to Activate Scheduled Reminder on Telegram
Scheduling also works in your ‘Saved Messages’ chat, turning your planned posts into reminders. Be your own time-travelling secretary – whether it’s about a dentist appointment next week, or waking up in time for pizza delivery.
How to Update Your Telegram App to November 2019
- For Android Users, Click here to Update Your Telegram App
- For iPhone Users, Update your Telegram App Here
That’s all for now guys, please don’t forget to Share this Post to your Friends.